Tuesday, 3 June 2014

18 quick and easy lunch ideas


There seem to be a lot of lists about at the moment. And I love reading them. So here is my contribution- some lunch ideas for if you are a poor unfortunate like me who has to pack their own lunch but is also saddled with being incompetent.

18 quick and easy on-the-go lunch ideas

A piece of bread folded in half

Weetabix

A blue slush puppy

Gin

Foraged roots and berries

Hot dog

Spam on a fork

The last rolo

Some chips

Floor pie

Free goo

 A whole Christmas turkey 

Wheel of cheese

Tic Tacs

Lemon Fanta

Dust

Ants on a log

Risotto

You. Are. Welcome!

'I got a sandwich. What did you get for lunch Bart?'
'A pack of sugar and peanut butter smeared on a playing card.'

I have no idea what I'm on about. I'm sorry. 






7 comments:

  1. Gin - a fabulous idea. I will pin that onto my lunch ideas board ha ha ha! You are dead right though - that's all my boyf gets - a piece of bread folded in half with peanut butter. Everyday. If he wants something better he should make it himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! I have had some awful lunches- once I had hummus and a pear, so ended up dipping the pear slices in the hummus (yeah, forgot my ryvita...)- sometimes I have porridge because that is all I have got in the house. Well, apart from chocolate I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love this! The worse thing is I'm actually too lazy to do these things, good old Greggs for me! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. This genuinely just made me chuckle out loud. Amazing!!

    Alice xx | The Cup and Saucer

    ReplyDelete
  5. A piece of bread folded in half. Genius!

    ReplyDelete

I ruddy well love a good comment.
I love to reply and will do so on here, or pop over to your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...